The gambling industry over the past decade has not only seen a rapid growth of bingo, casino and sports betting sites, but an increase in the variety of ways you can credit your account. We’re sure many of you will have used the likes of Boku mobile banking, Zimpler or Neteller, but it’s the latest method which has people talking. Instadebit casino payment is available on 100’s of your favourite online casinos and alike pay by phone bill, it’s their simplicity which is its greatest selling point.
What is Instadebit?
Very similar to Boku, Instadebit is a payment service where you can directly transfer funds from your bank to the casino. They are accepted in over 30 different counties in a number of nominations including Euros, US Dollars and GBP. The reason for Instadebits popularity is that during the transfer process you do not share financial information with the casino, which will increase your financial security. This is incredibly important to online players in a society where fraud and identity theft have become the norm.
Of course, to be able to confirm the payments you have to set up an Instadebit account. But all that’s required is the usual bank and personal details, plus a valid email address. Unlike some of the other methods around Instadebit is incredibly quick, because you simply need to verify your email address and the funding source to complete the process. Plus, there are no hidden percentage charges which can be frustrating when using companies such as Neteller.
Adding Funds and Depositing using your Instadebit Account
Your location is important when it comes to adding funds to a casino using the Instadebit account. Because currently only fifteen countries offer Real Time Deposits, which means that the transaction is processed instantly. For the rest of us funding your account can take between 3 to 5 working days, using the Fast Bank Transfer method. But don’t worry this is the only slow part of the whole process and it doesn’t affect everyone. Again, adding money to your account is free of charge, so what you put in you play with.
It should also be noted that unlike a lot of other payment methods, such as Paypal and Payforit; you cannot store your funds in your Instadebit account. So as soon as you add it, the credit will then be transferred to your chosen casino or gaming site. So why use this over others? Easy, because this safe, reliable service doesn’t disclose your banking details.
Depositing to your chosen casino sites account is simple with Instadebit Casino Payment, so let us take you through the stages;
- Register as you normally would with the casino and choose the Instadebit option,
- You will then be taken through to Instadebit where you will either register or simply log in and confirm the chosen amount you wish to transfer.
- The monies will then be transferred straight from your bank account to the casino, with no bank details being passed over.
Withdrawing Funds with Instadebit
Should you wish to withdraw using Instadebit it’s pretty much the same as when you added credit. Head to the withdrawal section of the casino and enter the amount you wish to remove. The funds will be taken instantly but may take up to 4 days to clear with your bank. Sadly, there is a fee of £1.50 and this remains the same no matter the amount you withdraw. Instadebit do have a verification process on your first withdrawal, to ensure that the monies go to the correct account.
What are the Advantages of using Instadebit?
- Simple, instant and easy to use,
- No additional costs or fees,
- Bank details remain confidential – financial security,
- You can withdraw back into your account and one small set fee for removal – not offered by all e-wallet methods and some charge a percentage-based fee.
What are the Disadvantages of using Instadebit?
- The Real Time Deposits are not available in all countries, so you may have the 3 to 5 days to wait,
- Fee when you withdraw – all be it a really small one!
- Unable to claim a keep your winnings bonus or free spins no deposit bonus using Instadebit
If this Instadebit Casino Payment sounds like the perfect banking method for you and seriously why wouldn’t it be? Then take a look at our recommended Instadebit casino sites above, simply click on one to go through and register.